T3 100x25mcg Abdi Ibrahim
T3 Tiromel 100x25mcg from Abdi Ibrahim.
Our online store www.steroidenonline.com gives you the opportunity to buy the original T3 from the Abdi Ibrahim brand. The is the original tiromel from the Turkey pharmacy.
This steroid is generally intended to combat the phenomenon of hypothyroidism, and in extreme cases thyroid cancer. The active substance in T3 is Triiodothyronine, it works by stimulating the growth and production of: protein, glucose and fat, practically throughout the entire human body. With this, it simply complements the thyroid hormone deficiency. Triiodothyronine, also called triiodothyronine, is necessary for the body to function properly. Triiodothyronine also has an anabolic effect because it enhances tissue building and growth processes. However, among athletes it was used as a preparation accelerating metabolism and conducive to achieving good quality mass.
What can you achieve with T3?
- It stimulates fat burning, called lipolysis (For this purpose it is most often used by athletes).
- Accelerates cellular metabolism, which results in faster burning of carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
- In addition, it is also important for carbohydrate metabolism: it causes glucose to be absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract in greater quantity and to a greater extent absorbed by the body's cells.
- Achieving good body effects without reducing calories.
- Affects the production and metabolism of other hormones.
How to dose T3?
Dosage of T3 is an important factor. It should be taken into account, that the dose is first collected and then reduced. It is important to increase the dose on average every 5-7 days, starting from 25 mcg per day, until reaching a maximum value of 100-125 mcg. Women should not exceed a dose of 75 mcg per day. Application period up to 5-6 weeks. We do not stop the treatment suddenly, we do it gradually by reducing the doses. Because it counteracts thyroid hormone regulation.
Possible side effects of taking T3?
Tiromel has a very large impact on our body, because Tiromel is a hormone with a very strong effect. A number of side effects occur when using the T3 cytomel. The most common side effects are:
- Short breath.
- Irregular pulse.
- Metabolic dysfunctions.
- Heart palpitations.
- Excessive sweating.