T3 100x25mcg Abdi Ibrahim
T3 Tiromel 100x25mcg Abdi Ibrahim
T3 Abdi Ibrahim is a weight loss product. Generally intended to combat the phenomenon of hypothyroidism and in extreme cases thyroid cancer. The active substance in T3 is Triiodothyronine, it works by stimulating the growth and production of: proteins, glucose and fat, practically throughout the human body. With this, it simply replenishes the shortage of thyroid hormone. Triiodothyronine, also called triiodothyronine, is necessary for the proper functioning of the body. Triiodothyronine also has an anabolic effect because it improves tissue building and growth processes. However, among athletes, it was used as a preparation that accelerated metabolism and was conducive to achieving good quality mass. This is the original T3 from the Turkish pharmacy.
Effects with T3 Abdi Ibrahim
- It stimulates fat burning, called lipolysis (For this purpose it is most often used by athletes).
- Accelerates cellular metabolism, which results in faster burning of carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
- In addition, it is also important for carbohydrate metabolism: it causes glucose to be absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract in greater quantity and to a greater extent absorbed by the body's cells.
- Achieving good body effects without reducing calories.
- Affects the production and metabolism of other hormones.
Dosage T3 Tiromel
Dosage of T3 is an important factor. It should be taken into account, that the dose is first collected and then reduced. It is important to increase the dose on average every 5-7 days, starting from 25 mcg per day, until reaching a maximum value of 100-125 mcg. Women should not exceed a dose of 75 mcg per day. Application period up to 5-6 weeks. We do not stop the treatment suddenly, we do it gradually by reducing the doses. Because it counteracts thyroid hormone regulation.
Side effects T3 Tiromel
Tiromel has a very large impact on our body, because Tiromel is a hormone with a very strong effect. A number of side effects occur when using the T3 cytomel. The most common side effects are:
- Short breath.
- Irregular pulse.
- Metabolic dysfunctions.
- Heart palpitations.
- Excessive sweating.