Testosterone Cypionate 200mg/ml Shield Pharma
Testosterone Cypionate 200mg / ml Shield Pharma
Testosterone cypionate from Shield Pharma is a steroid that is produced in the form of oil for injection into the intramuscular variety. The whole is contained in a 10ml glass vial. The active substance testosterone cypionate compared to other types of testosterone has the longest half-life effect. This type of testosterone is slowly absorbed into the blood, and therefore works for a long time in the body. Testosterone cypionate is an excellent choice for long mass-, individual- or combined courses. Plus testosterone cypionate is a low periodicity of injections. The authenticity of this product can be checked using the UPIC code on the manufacturer's website. More information about their products can be found at www.shield-pharma.com
Effects Testosterone Cypionate Shield Pharma
- It causes an increase in muscle mass.
- increases power during training. You will be able to train much harder than you are used to.
- Increases male genitalia. For this reason, differences in sexual characteristics are noted, for example, accentuating male facial features, acquiring a low voice color, covering the body with hair.
- Improves and stimulates regenerative processes.
- Increases sexual desire.
- Relieves pressure in the arms, various problems with intervertebral discs, joint pain.
- You will get more motivation for your training every day.
- Increases red blood cell count.
How to dose Testosterone Cypionate
The testosterone course usually lasts between 8 and 12 weeks. Of course, it also depends on the level of the bodybuilder and his goals. It is recommended to inject once every 5/6 days. 250- to 1000 mg weekly. 2-3 weeks after the last course injection, you must start Clomid or Tamoxifen therapy. Testosterone is an ideal steroid to combine with other steroids. Testosterone cypionate quite intensifies and dynamizes the action of oral drugs.
Side effects Testosterone Cypionate
Because high estrogen activity, testosterone cypionate can cause the following effects, such as gynecomastia, retention of excess fluid in the body, and the formation of female body fat. It is also important to be aware of testosterone can cause hair loss, suppression of endogenous testosterone secretion, acne and prostate hypertrophy. And so that it can affect the disturbance of an important level of thyroid hormone.